I’m back!! I’m sorry I didn’t post last week, but it ended up being a really busy week. I thought I would do something a little different this week, and do a get to know me kind of thing. I believe you can learn a lot about a person through their music taste, and so I thought I’d share a few of my favorites!
“Protection” by Movements
- This is one of my favorite songs at the moment, and it’s by one of my favorite bands! The lyrics are something I can really relate to, and I just love the sound this band has.
“Little Me” by Little Mix
- Do you ever have those songs that you hear, and wish you’d had it when you were younger? This song came out when I was in high school, but I wish I’d had it in middle school. They lyrics are lyrics that I would definitely go back, and tell my younger self if I could.
“Oceans” by Hillsong
- Life get’s busy, and I get overwhelmed a good bit. I find my self getting worried about things I shouldn’t, and this song is what brings me peace. I will sit, and listen to this on repeat until I start to feel calm again.
“Get Back Up Again” from Trolls
- I know everyone’s probably laughing now. Anyone who knows me though knows that I’m obsessed with the Trolls movie. It’s an adorable movie, and has an amazing soundtrack. You can’t listen to this soundtrack, and be sad. I like to listen to it in my car when I’m stuck in traffic because it makes it more bearable. I have no shame in blaring this soundtrack wherever I am.
“Faithfully” by Journey
- This song just has so much emotion, and it’s beautiful. Journey is one of my favorite bands, and I’m obsessed with this song.
There are so many other artists that I could add on here, but I didn’t want to overwhelm anyone. I think 100 or more songs may have been too much, but maybe I’ll do something like this again with other songs that I love. What are some of your favorite songs? Do you have a reason why they’re you’re favorite? Let me know in the comments below or talk to me on social media!